Flowmaster is a well-known name in the world of after-market exhaust systems. According to ExhaustVideos.com, Flowmaster was founded in 1983 with the then unique idea of using a system of muffler baffles that bounce and cancel sound waves geometrically. Traditionally, mufflers had used fiberglass batting to absorb sound frequencies, and while this technology wasn’t (and isn’t) inferior, the use of baffles is often times less restrictive…or at least that’s the Flowmaster claim.
Truth be told, all big-name muffler brands offer similar performance.
Still, if you’ve got a 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma with a 4.0L V6, there’s a new muffler on the market.
Keywords Used To Find This Article:
- Flowmaster DBX Exhaust Toyota Tacoma
- 2005 tacoma muffler
- Tacoma v-6 2012 bigger exhaust pipe from muffler
- review for flowmaster dbx for toyota tacoma
- flowmaster exhaust effects on a 2010 toyota tacoma
- flowmaster dbx cat back Tacoma
- dual exhaust for 2012 tacoma 6 cyl
- does flowmaster sound good on tacoma
- dbx of 50 series tacoma
- dbx muffler back pressure