Our mission is simple: We want to be the most useful and most informative site on the web for Tacoma owners and enthusiasts.
- We update our site at least twice a week (Monday + one other day)
- We work hard to find the best Tacomas to feature
- We stay on top of the latest Tacoma news, rumors, and TSBs
- We strive to bring you the most reliable info and advice online
- We review accessories, interview experts, and more
If you have any questions about our site, suggestions for blog entries, videos, or if you need some truck advice, feel free to contact us. We check the mail at least once a day (except on the weekend), so we should get back to you within a day or two.
Editor Jason Lancaster is the founder of TacomaHQ.com, as well as our sister site TundraHeadquarters.com. While Jason is no longer a daily contributor, he monitors the latest Toyota news and rumors, and works carefully with Tim and other contributors to make TacomaHQ.com the best site it can be.
News Editor Tim Esterdahl lives and breathes Toyota truck news. As the news editor for both TacomaHQ.com and TundraHeadquarters.com, Tim’s job is to stay on top of the latest developments and news in the auto industry – particularly Toyota truck news, rumors about new products from both Toyota and key competitors, and more. When Tim isn’t covering the news, he’s spending time with his family or working on his Tundra.
A note about reviews, advertising, and how we make money:
In light of FTC regulations, here’s what you need to know:
- We do accept free parts for review, but we do NOT guarantee a positive or negative review. Our goal is to be fair.
- Our website is paid for by advertising. However, advertisers can not request a positive or negative review.
- Every review we complete may or may not contain a link to a website where the item can be purchased. We feel this is a logical link to include in a review (regardless of our official opinion about the item). Many of these links are affiliate links, meaning we receive payment if someone purchases a product after using this link. This is a logical extension of our advertising efforts.
In short, if you click a product link in one of our reviews and buy something, we may or may not receive a small payment. This is exactly the same as the regular banner and text advertising you will also see on our website.