New 2″ Ironman Lift Available
Ironman has announced a new 2″ lift for 2005+ Toyota Tacoma pickups to give the truck a bit more clearance while improving the ride quality in the rear suspension.
The new Ironman lift kit, with a height increase of 2″, also has more room for “wheel travel and flex in the rear suspension,” according to Ironman.
“We have successfully redesigned the rear springs and shock absorbers to articulate further whilst maintaining good load support, stated Kristian Ristell, Ironman 4×4`s suspension product manager.
The kit includes:
- Higher rated springs
- Specifically designed longer travel shocks
- Polyurethane bushings
- Drive shaft spacer
Ironman states the kit also comes with a 2-year, 25,000 miles warranty.
Like the finished product? Check out the build thread here.
- The Ultimate Tacoma Lift Kit Guide
- Toyota Lift Kits: Do It Yourself or Professional Installation?
- BDS Releases 4″ Lift Kit for 2005+ Tacoma
Keywords Used To Find This Article:
- toyota tacoma pictures with lift kits
- ironman tacoma lift kit
- ironman tacoma
- ironman lift
- 2012 tacoma ironman 4x4
- tacoma iron man lift
- Improved Toyota Tacoma Suspension
- ironman tacoma suspension
- ironman 4x4 tacoma lift
- iron man suspension for tacoma
Filed Under: Lift Kits